About Seapal Group
Since its inception more than 15 years ago in the Emirates of Abu Dhabi U.A.E, Seapal Group has been a key player in diverse business segments. Seapal Group is a multinational organization that consists of a wide range of companies spread over the Middle East, Africa and Europe. With more than 15 companies, affiliations, and joint venture Seapal Group was able to establish a strong presence in every country with the main Head Office in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates.
Seapal Group is specialized in civil construction and it is considered to be one of the highly developed and modernized medium contracting companies. Seapal Group growth over the years can be attributed to the ability to undertake, successfully execute and complete a variety of projects under the management and supervision of experienced administrators, project managers, engineers, and employees, supported by adequate resources, facilities, machinery and equipment.
Why Choose Us
Seapal Group is committed to satisfying both the requirements and expectations of its entire customer through the provision of technically excellent and cost effective service. Key features of the Seapal Group are as follows:
- Customer focused organization
- Greater focus on Management commitment and involvement
- Quality of Leadership & Employee Safety
- Process oriented approach
- Focus on continual improvement
- More involvement of all levels of staff
- System approach to Management
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
- Acceptable Financial Return and Profitable Growth
- To develop long term relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- To Review And Enhance Our Environmental Arrangements
- To create an atmosphere whereby the firm and its associates offer a quality, timely performance at a reasonable price
Our Quality Policy
The top management of Seapal Group is committed to developing a qualitative, safe and focused culture that covers the entire organization. This includes the development of quality and safety policy together with associated key objectives.
The company operates in the construction sector with its scope covering, tendering, engineering, planning, procurement and all construction activities including handover and maintenance. The first, and most important, the objective is to provide a safe workplace (to provide safety plan, risk assessment, toolbox training, PPE, etc…).
It is our policy to maintain our job sites in a way that optimizes workplace safety for employees as well as for the general public. High quality construction is our second objective. It is our policy to meet the specifications of the contract with the owner of each project we undertake.
We meet the specifications of the owner without the need for the owner’s representative to generate lengthy punch lists. It is our policy to complete all projects on time.
Seapal contracting fourth objective is to give the utmost consideration to the owner’s budget.
SEAPAL is a fully integrated engineering and construction company offering services from customized conception to completion solutions and aftercare to meet its clients’ needs.
Our Projects in Supplying & Installation